Friday, March 25, 2016

Kim's Cafepress Shop is Now Open!



Just click on the link at the top of this blog entry to go to my new ink-creations shop--high-energy tribal-style patterns featuring trees, leaves, Golden Doodle dogs and Yoga themes.  I'll be adding more patterns as each week, so be sure to check back often.


 SpiralWeave


The shop has tons of products like T-Shirts, mugs, hoodies, jewelry, hats, reusable grocery bags, stickers and even dog shirts.  If you don't see what you were looking for, give me a holler and I'll see if I can make it happen.

 Tribal Leaf


I've been doing ink drawings as a form of journaling for over 35 years.  It's fun to start bringing some of my recent art into the public and putting it on useful items. Right now, I'm working in black and white but will be starting to add some color, too.



 Om Roses

If any of the works appeal to you as a possible tattoo, just let me know.  I'll can send you the image for a small donation to my www.classroomguhalifelonglearning.com site.

Enjoy!


 Wintertree

 Spiralhorse

 Doodleink





No comments:

Post a Comment