Sunday, January 17, 2016

Hatha Yoga, Chair-based Hatha Yoga and Qigong Online!

Image result for public domain image of a camera and yoga

I am starting a wonderful new outreach program thanks to the wonders of the internet! I have taught Hatha Yoga (I'm a certified yoga therapist) for over 25 years, and qigong (think Tai Chi, but much easier to perform) for nearly twenty years.  I have decided to record my classes and put them on YouTube--all you have to do is make any donation you wish (use the paypal donate now button on my education blog:http://www.classroomguhalifelonglearning.com/ ) and then friend and message me via facebook (Kimberly K Nunneley in Alpena, MI) and I will send you the code to find the programs online!  You can donate any amount--I leave that to your discretion and life situation.

No more rushing home and then back to the studio or gym!  No more feeling awkward in front of others when you are just starting out!  Take YOUR class when you want--And you can send me your questions anytime you wish---I'll do my best to keep up or take a group of the same question and address it the next week!

If this works well, I will continue to upload a new class each week, as well as special one-time classes like introduction to world meditation techniques, yoga for emotional balance, yoga for sleep, a book study about the Gospel of Thomas, one about Lectio Divina, Progressive Christianity or world religions, another about Spiritual Direction or ???? on and on!  And in the summer I'll "take"you to beautiful places in nature around Northern Michigan! Or make suggestions and I'll see what I can do to include your request in classes or create a new "class".

Let me hear back from you about this really fun way to create community on the internet!

Namaste and blessings,
Kim Nunneley, MA, CHHC, SD, RM, CYTh

No comments:

Post a Comment