Tuesday, January 27, 2015

This Nurturing Awe: The 99 Beautiful Names of God is LIVE




My newest book of poetry:  This Nurturing Awe: Poems Inspired by the 99 Beautiful Names of God is now available on Amazon.com as a paperback.  Kindle edition should be live by this evening, and the Audible edition should be live by the end of February. You may also search under my name: Kimberly Kay Beyer.

These poems were all written between August 2014 and Mid-January 2015.  The project began as a personal spiritual practice, a way to remind myself that the terrorist thugs who claim so much of our national media's attention are the small shadow to the much more significant light that shines through the tradition we know as Islam.  These poems have been written through sickness and health, through endings and beginnings in my life, and through a cross-country move. They captures the holy in the daily, in nature, in the intimacy between lovers.  

I would like to thank Kathy Haug of Fern  Creek Associates for the lovely cover design...I can hardly wait to hold the "actual" book in my hands!

If you get a chance to read this work, or perhaps have read some of the poems in their draft form on this blog, I'd love to hear from you.  :-)  Blessings to you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment